PDA

View Full Version : Had to give away my kingsnake

markh7
09-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,had to give away my kingsnake back to the pet shop after 4 years of ownership today :( I just didn't have the time to take care of him because I started college and I have a crazy busy schedule... He was starting to get a little snappy and cage defensive because of the lack of handling. I hope he goes to a good owner,I'll be doing checkups on him in the petshop whenever I have time!!

Joel
09-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Sucks you don't have the time for it anymore but at least you did the responsible thing and got him someplace where he can find a new home instead of neglecting him.

Ucowboy
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Sorry that you had to give him up but thank you for doing the right thing by getting him someplace he can be rehomed. I would hope that anyone of us in the same situation would follow that example.

aslsmm
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
sorry to hear that man. do you have any other snakes? im not asking for them im just curious if you still have at least one snake.

markh7
09-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Yea I have a year old burm and a 3 year old boa. They are beautiful pets. I still try to take out my burm and boa at least 3 times a week. Sometimes it's hard to find a bit of time to play with them,but I always make sure I can give them a few hours a week.

aslsmm
09-24-2010, 04:41 PM
yeah i think every one here understands not being able to spend alot of time with their pets at times. life happens.