PDA

View Full Version : went to repticon in columbia

robin scott budd
03-10-2012, 09:28 PM
I had a great time today in columbia. Really enjoyed talking to Sam and the guys from TRE. It was good to hear they will be back here for the shows.(just no burms) i was dissappointed that there where no burm dealers there. There were very few burmese at the show those there were'nt much a few normals an albino granite and a male 10 granite that i put a deposit on. I'll pick it up on the first. And a albino green. They were saying that with this ban the price is going to go thru the roof. They where asking 350 for the albino green and Said if they have it in nov the price would be 1000. Could be trying to make a sale but i heard it from more than one vender. There was a girl there with some partial strip burms that where nice first 3rd of the body is striped the rest normal. And only asking $70. I hate to think what the June show will be like. Sure going to miss seeing all the hatchlings this year. Thanks uncle sam.

Denial
03-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Robin dont worry there are still a few burm breeders in south carolina and I assure you albino greens are not going to hit a grand.