PDA

View Full Version : boa questions

robin scott budd
04-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I was on kingsnake, looking for argentine boas. Not very many.:( I did see alot of surinam boas. Imo argentine boas are the best looking boas out. There is just something about a dark black snake that gets my heart pumping. Why is everyone working to lighten the colors? Hell the t+ argentines are like $1400 at shows most peple cant tell a t+ from a normal common red tail. If the a/b are'nt that popular why have the price stayed around the $200 mark. Most drop in price when no one wants them. Just seems weird to me thats all.

Sparkki
04-05-2012, 03:13 PM
I agree, I like their dark colors. The one I have, (even tho shes a cross) People dont seem to care for when I show my colection =/ Some of peoples pricing on snakes I will never understand..

robin scott budd
04-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I have 2. A male and a female 09. Dont know how old my male is. I watched him in a petstore for over a year and a half before i brought him home. He was ful grown then. Im always looking for another female but she has to be clean. Everone i call about ends up haveing t+ or t- in it, and i want it to be atleast a year old or more so i have an idea how they will look once they start to turn dark. I hope to breed my two this year if everything goes right. :)