PDA

View Full Version : Borneo Love

Timmy
08-31-2012, 11:14 AM
The big bad beast is tamed here by our partner and Granddaughter..It ended with her being pee'd on, LOL..She has about 4 years handling time and has been tagged once by a baby..NO fear none the less she will handle all from 20 oz to 20lbs..

Sam Bearden
08-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Very cool man, she looks very comfortable around the snake, like she was born to do it.

Posted from my Burm RAZR

dee
09-01-2012, 10:29 AM
That's so cool. People who think all stp's are psycho should take a lesson from her. She could teach them a lot. Btw thanks for the advise on our girl. We took her light away her temp dropped by 10 gave her a new hide. She's back to her sweet self. Love having people who know what there talking about and willing to educate the rest of us. Thanks for the help. I really missed holding her. The husband can get tagged all he wants but I prefer to stay blood free.

Timmy
09-02-2012, 08:53 AM
That's so cool. People who think all stp's are psycho should take a lesson from her. She could teach them a lot. Btw thanks for the advise on our girl. We took her light away her temp dropped by 10 gave her a new hide. She's back to her sweet self. Love having people who know what there talking about and willing to educate the rest of us. Thanks for the help. I really missed holding her. The husband can get tagged all he wants but I prefer to stay blood free.

I hope the pics say its about the animals, BUT not just the animals..Pleasure and knowledge comes from many sources..

Rogue
09-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Very pretty blood and little girl! Both look comfortable with each other. :)