PDA

View Full Version : New Afrock

Amaddox
09-03-2012, 06:42 PM
An old customer couldn't keep this girl named Sasha anymore. She is a bit underweight and a bit psycho and somewhere between 13-14 ft. Tested the water today and she smacked my boss on the knee pretty good. Hopefully with some handling and regular feeding she will be like my others.

And here is a pic of my male Boris chowing today

dee
09-04-2012, 09:26 AM
NICE. I have a feeling we are going to end up with a cateater. A friend got a hatchling at the last show. Its her first big snake. She thinks just becouse she can care for a bci she can care for this. We are waiting for reality to set in. She just don't believe it will grow that fast and big. She's allready asking for food for it. I wish people would think before the buy. Very nice pick up. Hope it culms down for you.

06pumpkintj
09-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Very nice looking. Did her hunger or attitude play into why he couldnt care for her by chance?

Amaddox
09-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Very nice looking. Did her hunger or attitude play into why he couldnt care for her by chance?

Borg. He's been occasionally feeding her chicken leg quarters and was scares of her. She is a handful though. Took two of us to probe her yesterday.