PDA

View Full Version : Will she change color?

GotBalls
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
What will she look lile as an adult? Sorry I couldn't post the pic.

http://www.bareptiles.com/creloaded62b2b/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=372&image=0

Donnie_K
05-28-2009, 03:43 PM
may wanna ask that one in the boa section, not sure why they have that labeled as a super tiger retic....

PerfectlyFlawed
05-28-2009, 09:58 PM
ooooh its a little moonglow!! hes adorable :D depending on the quality of the parents will depend if the guy will yellow out or not. my buddy has adult breeder snows that have stayed white, they are gorgeous :D if its what i would consider a lower quality animal its gonna turn yellow :(

Marine
05-28-2009, 11:53 PM
I noticed a few pics are labeled wrong on their site! I think someone needs to invest in some glasses, lol.

HarveysHerps
05-29-2009, 09:36 AM
If anything it will lighten up with age. That thing will be a gorgeous adults some day. Man I would love to have one of them.No one has any Adults that I have seen. But I have seen some that were close to breeding size. They are awesome animals. If I could afford it . I would have me one. Tell him you want it for the tiger price. LOL

Sakara
06-01-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't think that animal is actually for sale... I emailed them about it, lol... It's labeled completely wrong and that boa will NOT cost u $400... more like $4k lol