Thread: Borneo bateater

Borneo bateater

I was just wondering if it is hard to get a male retic to breed my female burn both are at breeding size and I would really like to produce some bateaters is it any different than breeding 2 burms?

I don't think it's any harder personally,if the conditions are right and both are in the mood then you have success. Getting them there is about the same as breeding two of the same species. Prep them like you normally would for breeding season and give it a go, although it is a bit late if you are shooting for this year. What are the ages/sizes of your breeders?
    "I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is DEAD varmint poontang.......I think"

I thought the burm had to be the male and tic female?

Sent from my Pantech Burst
    Unreal just like a 7 dollar bill

No I'm going to try it next year I need to get some weight on my burm she is one I rescued from a guy who didn't care for her very well but she is 4 years old and my tic is 3 years old I just want to fatten her. up a bit before I try it cus when is a little on the thin side

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkki View Post
    I thought the burm had to be the male and tic female?

Sent from my Pantech Burst
    From everything I've heard its easier if the tic is the male because they will mate with pretty much anything

That would be correct. Getting a female Retic to breed with anything besides a male Retic would take some doing. Female Burms ,on the other hand, do not have this problem,LOL.
    "I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is DEAD varmint poontang.......I think"

Yep, male retics are basically date rapists, and female burms are whores... Not too hard actually, LOL.
    Not what, but when, who, why and how are the main questions, none of which will be an easy answer. However due to this fact and misinformation about said information, one would wonder where I am going with this. It is of course a great pondering for such persons which by now would have no clue as to what the hell I am talking about. However this would be above and beyond the basic explanation of such. But the simple fact is I am studying to be a politician. Questions?