Thread: What ever happen to going down with the ship.

What ever happen to going down with the ship.

Apparently he has a "different philosophy about the industry" then the other members of the board so he hauled ass. To me it sounds more like a "my way or the highway" attitude so he took his ball and went home.

http://www.herpnation.com/hn-blog/hn...v_category=hnm

http://www.herpnation.com/hn-blog/hn...-alliance-inc/

I think there was a forum that had some members (mindless minions as Mr. Wyatt called them) that saw this coming. Just sayin'.

Posted from my Juggalo RAZR
    Sam~Bearden~A.K.A.~JUGGALO
    burmjunkie@gmail.com

I was told we were a bunch of idiots and part of the problem by one of the koolaid drinkers lol

Uneducated and misinformed I believe was another name for the members of the forum.

burmjunkie@gmail.com

Guess we got the last laugh!

Boy from what I am seeing Andrew took the assholian way out and deleted all the USARK shit off Facebook before dipping out. And now he is going to start this new group to fight the laws he failed to stop from happening in the first place... wow... just wow.

burmjunkie@gmail.com

Ummm....as uneducated as he would tell is we were we still had enough foresight to see this coming.

I don't think this is bad news like most on fb have been saying. Oh but what do I know? I'm a mindless minion! LLS

from the rugbys point of view
    Unreal just like a 7 dollar bill

How is it not bad news, divide and conquer, this just proves how divided this comunittee is when its founder dont believe in it enough to work out differances with others for the good of everyone. Wayne Pacelle must be cutting back flips right now.

Quote Originally Posted by beanie View Post
    How is it not bad news, divide and conquer, this just proves how divided this comunittee is when its founder dont believe in it enough to work out differances with others for the good of everyone. Wayne Pacelle must be cutting back flips right now.
    Or he could be shitting his pants that someone who knows how to fight might take over.

burmjunkie@gmail.com

Touche'

Here's a link to an interview with him.

http://www.herpnation.com/audio/dks-sr2-010112/

And as always he didn't answer any of the questions presented to him about USARK, he as always danced around it and said someone else needed to answer the questions. Lol. What a douche.

burmjunkie@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bearden View Post
    Or he could be shitting his pants that someone who knows how to fight might take over.

and that is just what he should be doing. We don't need someone to bargain one animal for another
    There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses.
    Andrew Jackson

John Dowson
    (573)439-5154 home
    (573) 795-1996 cell
    ucowboy@marktwain.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ucowboy View Post
    and that is just what he should be doing. We don't need someone to bargain one animal for another
    Not even sure where to start, but I guess it's all been said. The funny thing is that it seems like many of the same people who have criticized those of us who decided not to join USARK as being negative and divisive, well, now they are trying to put a positive spin on the President himself leaving USARK. Unreal. Talk about minions.

wow did any of you guys see this ? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=376043

THIS IS OFF EXOTIC PETS LAS VEGAS FACEBOOK PAGE
    USARK and Andrew Wyatt Questions Answered Here

There is a lot of controversy and questions about what has been going on between Andrew Wyatt, Erica Walsh, USARK and myself. It's time to set the record straight. No more rumors, no more guessing. Although I don't like being the focal point of any of this, I am, and have resigned myself to this fact. So, here are the facts.
    I was informed by a close friend who happens to have access to all kinds of herp related information that Erica Walsh accused me of being a pedophile. She claimed that I was arrested and convicted of this, and was incarcerated for this crime. This of course is completely false, and in fact I have never been arrested for anything in my life. Ever. I have never been accused of being a pedophile, or any other crime.

I contacted governing members of USARK and objected to being slandered, libeled and having my character defamed. At the USARK meeting on the Friday before the NARBC in Tinley, members of USARK met to discuss the accusations about me that were made by Erika Walsh being false, and her continued assistance to USARK. The USARK board was given few details to what was said but Andrew and Erika both knew the whole sorted story, that it was false, weeks before the USARK meeting. Friday afternoon Andrew Wyatt told someone during the show the same lie he knew to be false about me. This information got brought to Bob Ashley's attention Saturday night after the auction. Bob Ashley brought this to two USARK board members the next morning as well as to Brian Potter and Erika Walsh. Andrew Wyatt was asked by a USARK board member to leave the show early and go home.

I agreed with the USARK board to allow Andrew to stay on with USARK until the end of the year, allowing for him to represent our hobby and industry in Washington DC pertaining to HR511 before I filed a personal slander/libel suit against Andrew Wyatt and Erica Walsh. Once the end of the year came, Andrew "resigned" from USARK, and quickly announced his new group. I did not want to involve the board members of USARK in this lawsuit but the character of Walsh and Wyatt should be exposed.
    These are all facts, are documented, have witnesses and can't be refuted.

Now for my own personal take on all this. I'm not worried about my reputation, as it is solid, and I have nothing to hide. Andrew was fired from his $80,000 a year job + traveling expenses because of saying an idiotic and untrue thing about me. He has now started a new group to directly compete for funding with USARK to regain his $80,000 a year salary I feel that Andrew Wyatt can't be trusted with our hard earned money, and our best bet is to continue to support USARK and PJAC with our funding. Andrew Wyatt is dishonest and self promoting, and is obviously not looking out for our best interests in our hobby and industry.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks, Ken
    Exotic Pets LLC
    2410 N. Decatur #160
    Las Vegas NV 89108
    (702) 631-7387
    fx (702) 631-7367