Thread: Last Chance T-Shirt Sale!!!

Last Chance T-Shirt Sale!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much, between work and the hatchling coming soon, been kind of swamped...
    Anyways while I was cleaning up today, I came across a few T-shirts that never got sold off... So I only have the size I list, if it is your size SCORE!!! If not sorry...
    The white No Bullshit Exotic Pet bans... For my Big homies... I have 3 XXXXL and 1 Large.

The sponsored(Sea Foam Green Color) T-shirts... sorry they are a little wrinkled but they were in a tote. I have 3 XXL and a medium...

The Black original BurmJunkies.com Need a Fix shirt... I have 1 medium and one XXL..

These T-shirts are the last of their kind... Once they are gone you will have to wait till the next batch comes out... Might be a few months.. Thanks and grab your shirt now....

$15 EACH shipped in US and $25 EACH shipped outside US... sorry but $15 bucks is the cheapest over seas shipping. If you buy more than one I will combine the shipping.. What it boils down to is: $10 per shirt and $5 shipping in states or $15 for our Foreign Junkies...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130914_120449.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130914_121251.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130914_121758.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	598
    Sam~Bearden~A.K.A.~JUGGALO
    burmjunkie@gmail.com

I'll take the med black original. It the only one I don't have.E-mail or pm me to make payment and pick up arrangements.

Will do. Let me get the new hatchling settled in and I will get in touch.

Posted from my Juggalo RAZR
    burmjunkie@gmail.com

I want the XXL sponsor one and the XXL black one if ya still got um.

Hey Beanie yeah they are spoken for.... by you lol... I will msg you later. It is most likely gonna be Monday before I can ship them. I have another I have to get shipped too.

Thanks buddy!

Posted from my Juggalo RAZR
    burmjunkie@gmail.com

Or I can pick um up this weekend