Thread: Peacock Day Geckos

Peacock Day Geckos

May as well post some pictures of the newest additions. 1.1 Phelsuma quadriocellata.

Male:

Female:

Their enclosure still needs some work. I plan to add some small bamboo palms once they are available. Plus the usual bamboo stalks/cork bark.

This picture is a little misleading. Female is on top here.

The female evidently came to me already gravid. Unfortunately the female laid the eggs where the door meets the wall, and I did not see them before I opened the door.
    Not what, but when, who, why and how are the main questions, none of which will be an easy answer. However due to this fact and misinformation about said information, one would wonder where I am going with this. It is of course a great pondering for such persons which by now would have no clue as to what the hell I am talking about. However this would be above and beyond the basic explanation of such. But the simple fact is I am studying to be a politician. Questions?

Congrats on the new pets. Cool looking little geckos.
    What's there size compared to the goldens? Keep a eye out from what I've read they lay multiple clutches

They reach about five inches long, so they are smaller than the Gold Dust Day Geckos by a few inches. I read that too so I have been watching, but the female was quite deflated after laying so for now I'm positive it is just the two eggs.
    Not what, but when, who, why and how are the main questions, none of which will be an easy answer. However due to this fact and misinformation about said information, one would wonder where I am going with this. It is of course a great pondering for such persons which by now would have no clue as to what the hell I am talking about. However this would be above and beyond the basic explanation of such. But the simple fact is I am studying to be a politician. Questions?