Thread: Columbus

Columbus

Been a while since I've posted on here. Here's a quick pic of Columbus, I'll get some of Perry and post them up after he sheds.

Not what, but when, who, why and how are the main questions, none of which will be an easy answer. However due to this fact and misinformation about said information, one would wonder where I am going with this. It is of course a great pondering for such persons which by now would have no clue as to what the hell I am talking about. However this would be above and beyond the basic explanation of such. But the simple fact is I am studying to be a politician. Questions?

Not what, but when, who, why and how are the main questions, none of which will be an easy answer. However due to this fact and misinformation about said information, one would wonder where I am going with this. It is of course a great pondering for such persons which by now would have no clue as to what the hell I am talking about. However this would be above and beyond the basic explanation of such. But the simple fact is I am studying to be a politician. Questions?